Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1026 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Product Manager - Consumer Products (3-7 yrs)
Relevant Experience/ Skills:
- 3+ years of product management experience at a consumer product company
- Data driven. Experience in consumer data analytics. Should have working knowledge of SQL & Database, Excel, Visualization tools, etc. s
- Involved heavily with product design & having worked with designers
- Retention: having worked extensively on cohorts & funnels
- Growth- user acquisition, attribution. Experience in product marketing tools.
- Communication: should be able to articulate ideas, gather consumer insight & translate into product spec
- Product development cycle: having worked with engineering to execute product features following a certain development process
Good to have:
- Understanding of design principles
- Understanding of consumer behaviours & psychology
- Analytics: Scripting, Statistics
- App analytics: Clevertap, Mixpanel, etc.
- Attribution tools: Appsflyers, Tune, etc.
- Project management tools
- Consumer behavior- to drive deep understanding of the consumers via data analytics, market research, user behaviours insight, streamlining the same to drive prioritization on features & improvements.
- User retention - To set up monitoring of key funnels & cohorts & to work with all the stakeholders - peers from product team, engineering, marketing, operations, etc. to achieve goals.
- Product design - to work with design team to execute product concepts & take it live
- Product spec - to conduct research, articulate concepts in terms of product spec, be able to iterate & refine basis research & discussions.
- Feature execution - execute the feature with engineers via sprint cycle & be able bring all relevant stakeholders to play their role to take the product feature live. To take ownership of the feature success post launch & be involved in continuous improvement to meet the target goal.