Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:660 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Product Manager - Consumer Lending - IIT/IIM (4-7 yrs)
What you'll be doing:
- You will own a product. It's strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Manage all aspects of your product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition in a fast, scalable, delightful and cost-efficient way
- Build deep understanding of the user, market and competitive landscape
- Run the hypothesis -> MVP -> Iterate -> Scale loop for your products
- Own product releases by coordinating with technology, design and QA teams
- You'll be figuring out the vision and goals of the team, how to measure them and how to set the
- OKRs - you'll inspire the team and define the product direction together with them
- Work with stakeholders' cross-functionally across sales, marketing, business, customer support and - engineering teams to ensure the success of your products
- Help the team grow and scale - from getting involved in hiring and onboarding to coaching and mentoring team members.
What are we looking for?
This is an opportunity with high visibility to have an enormous impact on how SMEs run their businesses across India.
Develop and get buy-in on plans and programs to improve our data visibility on one dashboard across different ecommerce marketplaces.
Generate high-quality UI dashboards for merchants to view their business performance across various e-commerce marketplaces.
Track progress, remove blockers, and promote the successful implementation of features that improve our data gathering capabilities for merchant account receivables.
Build and maintain meaningful account receivable data funnel for lending programs.
Collaborate across organizations (Engineering, Development, Finance, Operations) and be the linchpin for successful delivery of programs
As an ideal candidate, you:
Love data and possess impeccable 'first principle' thought process.
Are great at solving problems and trying new approaches
Possess experience managing complex projects and programs
Build relationships and trust with different stakeholders (e.g., Engineering, Development, Finance, Operations)
Are comfortable addressing and resolving ambiguity
Recognize and appreciate diversity of thought and perspectives
You should have 4+ years of hands-on Product Management.
You have at least 1 year of experience in the lending industry with a sound understanding of
Disbursements, Repayments and other related processes.
You have a excellent understanding of online marketplace terminology such as listings, ranking, conversion funnel, affiliates, impressions, digital marketing etc.
You have experienced working with UX Research and Design
You have experience of working at an API and architectural level either during your Product Management tenure or before.
You have an excellent understanding of product development and how web and mobile technologies work
Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and Experience with Product Analytics tools like GA, Mixpanel, etc.
You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
You can put yourself in the customer's shoes and bring your team along on that journey, you've run surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product.
You deeply understand what customers do and why.
You make things happen instead of wondering why things happened. You conceive possibilities, think big picture, but deliver on the details.
You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take responsibility to do whatever you need to do to solve customer problems.
An engineering / technical / analytical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices with minimal input from engineers