Product Manager - Consumer Durables (8-15 yrs)
Hiring Alert!! #for banking as #Product Manager-Consumer Durables
This is an individual contributor role.
Candidate Profile:- MBA aged 30-38 with 5-10 years relevant experience in durables.
- Consumer product managers are involved in all stages of product development and marketing.
- Strong leadership skills and marketing insight
- Understanding of consumer behavior, industry trends and unmet needs of consumers.
- Designed the CD product along with manual & Digital team, to create a new value proposition for Customer, OEM and Retailer. Manage the Revenue targets for the Consumer - Durable Product Portfolio NEA, NPA and IRR.
the product requirements and roadmaps
- P/L Management
- Achieving revenue and profitability targets
- Achieving target market share in focus segments
- Achieving model mix targets
- Product Marketing Plan, Strategy & Sales Support
- Developing training module for new products & imparting training to sales team and key system integrator and distribution partners
- Planning & execution for retail visibility of focus segment monitors
- Planning the requirement in consultation and ensuring timely availability
- Co-ordination with Parent Org
- Product Planning