Product Manager - Consumer Brands (2-10 yrs)
Company Overview :
Tata Digital is one of the youngest firms in the Tata Group, with a mandate to build digital businesses that address the needs of Indian consumers as well as businesses.
Towards this, we are building a platform for B2C businesses (- consumer platform- ), bringing together an understanding of various retail industries and deep technology expertise to simplify lives and deliver enriched consumer experiences.
- Envision and deliver new-age digital products which are cross-industry and cross-domains to drive superlative customer experience
Experience Level: 5+ years experience (majorly in product/customer-facing roles)
Qualifications: MBA - tier 1 institute preferred
- As a Product Manager (PM), you will be responsible for bringing value of the B2C platform to the customers (companies).
- You will interface with the customers to understand their requirements and take a lead in delivering business solutions.
- This role requires an in-depth understanding of ways in which various components of the Tata Digital platform come together to create value that's greater than the sum of parts and the ability to articulate the value to our customers.
- In this role, you will closely work with multiple set of stakeholders: customers, delivery teams and platform owners.
- You will participate in identification of long-term opportunities for the consumer platform while excelling in supporting the immediate and strategic requirements of our customers.
- You translate customers- needs into opportunities for TDL and drive business goals through a mix of innovation and adaptation.
Function / Domain:
- In-depth understanding of E-commerce. Experience in Lifestyle E-commerce is preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering high-value business solutions
- Experience with building front-end (online/app) solutions is a plus
- Experience with building B2B Products and Platforms is a plus
- Solution oriented, an obsession to deliver solutions relevant for market and client needs, on-time, every time.
- Strategic thinking, an innate ability to determine what matters to business and prioritize accordingly
- Proactive, taking initiative to partner with internal and external stakeholders to overcome challenging solutions
- Collaborative, work together with the Product team and other teams to assess value, usability and feasibility for our customers
- Communication skills, you must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Balance qualitative and quantitative, make data-based decisions, and demonstrate ability to spot and solve problems with and without metrics.