Product Manager - Connected Retail - Digital (6-10 yrs)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and/or work within a cross-functional, highly dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team to develop new digital products and functionality from discovery, requirements definition, UX design, build, and testing through to launch and iteration.
- Provide product vision and direction for key product capabilities, working closely with partners to understand business and customer needs in order to deliver revenue generating, best-in-class user experiences.
- Manage a robust backlog of ideas and the product roadmap with the PMO and various business and marketing teams globally, prioritizing and assigning features to specific releases to meet key objectives.
- Translate roadmap into detailed requirements that provide clarity to complex problems and work with user experience/design, technical architecture, engineering and QA to execute and deliver high-quality products.
- Monitor key performance indicators and customer satisfaction to analyze product performance and measure success against goals, in turn identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, developing and nurturing relationships in support of multiple lines of business.
- Communicate within the cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives, ensuring alignment on goals and tactics.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of customer and business as well as maintain an awareness of competitive products and industry trends to continually inform product direction.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience and proven success in translating business strategy and analysis into successful digital consumer products
- Ecommerce and global product management experience preferred
- Mobile application (iOS/Android) experience preferred
- Brick & Mortar omni-channel retail experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills managing multiple large projects with agile product management experience desirable
- Excellent communication/writing skills and effective at communicating with and presenting to business partners
- Comfortable in a highly matrixed, iterative development environment and good at balancing collaboration and advocacy
- High level of intellectual curiosity with knowledge of competitive products and industry trends.
Ecommerce / Retail / FMCG / CPG - domain exp mandatory - not banking.( Exp in Apparel , Cosmetics , FMCG , CPG ) Exp - 6-10 years , with minimum 4 years exp as Product Manager - currently working as Product Manager
Location Bangalore - Hybrid working
Product Management exp in IT Retail. Omnichannel, Ecommerce, Client Eling or Online Customer facing.