Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:493 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Product Manager - Broking (3-8 yrs)
Product managers would be handling individual products or asset classes and would be responsible for building the products and driving the business from those products by liaising with various business and digitally.
Looking for various profiles who would be taking care of individual products or asset classes such as
1. Margin Trading Facility (MTF) in Equity
2. NRI responsible for working on NRI related projects and driving NRI business penetration
3. Driving Insurance (General, Life etc.) products
4. SLBM Stock Lending and Borrowing product
5. Global Investment driving volumes in investment in international markets, building newer opportunities for customers to invest
6. Driving derivative as a segment and chasing market share in derivative
7. Currency & Commodity Driving currency and commodity segment volumes and coming up with newer products
8. ESOP funding working on ESOP funding as a product and driving it
A key responsibility of the Product Manager
1. Building newer product enhancements in various segments and asset classes
2. Driving individual products in terms of volume/other business matrices
3. Work with all the stakeholders to understand the pain areas and needs. Identify opportunities to address pain points and provide a seamless experience for end-users.
4. Support production issues. Perform RCA and identify solutions for customer complaints and issues.
5. Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve, discover issues, and deliver the highest value to the customer experience.
6. Competition landscape track. Analyze leading market players and competitors to gain insights and implement innovative solutions to gain a competitive advantage over other apps.
1. MBA (NM or equivalent) or B.Tech from Top 20 engineering institute
2. Work Experience (3 yrs at least)
1. Should have worked in BFSI domain (Banking, Wealth, Insurance or Wealth)
2. Strong project and product management skills.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Strong Analytical skills
5. Self-driven, passionate about building products and digital solutions, customer-centricity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.