COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:3910 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager/Brand Manager - FMCG (11-15 yrs)
Working as Product Manager/Brand Manager
Job Responsibilities (Reporting to: Executive Director).
1. ATL/BTL strategies (Keeping in mind that the consumer should be the prime focus as ways and means should be derived for consumer engagements).
2. New Products Development & Launch
3. Promo Creations and Planning
4. Link between the Media and creative agency and the Company.
5. Involved in creative planning of the Advertisement
6. Part of the core team taking care of New Product Developments & Flavor Tests involving Exe. Director & Deputy Managing Director.
7. Regular analysis of Market trends, sales, dealers sales pattern, setting up of targets for the dealers & sales team.
8. Online Marketing
9. Development of POP/POS material, & ensuring the proper utilization of the same into the markets.
10. Schemes formulation.
11. Developing and preparing media plans for T.V.
12. Looked after the planning & execution part of the promotions in Modern Trade Stores.
13. Gathering competition intelligence so that product benchmarking and effective strategic decision can be made on time.
14. Identify market gaps and take regional initiatives to support the sales team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.