Consultant & Hiring Specialist at Propella
Views:371 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Product Manager - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Preparing pitchbook and monthly collaterals for all our existing funds and strategies, including MF and PMS platforms
- Suitable candidate is expected to contribute meaningfully in all aspects of products development for both new and existing products, w.r.t products feature changes, positioning against the peer group, preparing sales pitch and related collaterals, market intelligence etc
- Liaising internally with all departments and product development, including regulatory aspects, documentation and coordination with investment, operational team etc
- Contribute to new ideas and bring innovation in the standard practice. Contribute to automation and process improvement.
- Contribute in product development in different product lines across all verticals like mutual fund, PMS, AIF etc.
- Regular interaction with sales team and provide product related support. Ability to provide training on products if required to external partners also.
- Identify tactical opportunities to place products as per suitability and market conditions.
Key Skills :
- Sound knowledge of mutual fund industry in India and globally. Updated about key asset classes viz, equities, fixed income, gold etc and also a sound knowledge on macro-economic front.
- Proficiency with software and databases like Factset, Bloomberg, MFIE etc. Ability to work on portfolio attribution, factor based analysis etc.
- High proficiency in data and number crunching. Ability to present the same in an intelligent
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual
- Minimum experience of 4-10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.