Recruiter at Huntingcube Recruitment Solutions
Views:272 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - BFS (4-6 yrs)
Vision and alignment:
The PM will help craft, flesh out, and align leadership to the long-term strategy, roadmap and operating plans towards making InCred a market leader in the personal lending space.
- Build a strong market value proposition and evangelize the roadmap and operating plan within bthe company to iteratively drive strong alignment within diverse stakeholder groups.
- He/She will be responsible for understanding and researching customer pain points, their bexpectations and existing gaps in the industry to come up with a stream of improvements and new product features, partner with department heads and key stakeholders for aligning on UX improvements, underwriting innovations, sales experiments and marketing strategy to learn what works and doesn't as well as to double down on the winning experiments/strategy to scale the product(s).
- He/She will be responsible for prioritization of items on the roadmap and pre-aligned operating plans - tracking delivery of agreed to deliverables from a product and engineering perspective.
- This individual will raise the bar in his/her team for upfront product discipline (knowing the why and the what, tight vertical/MVP slicing of scope to deliver value fast) as well as for backend product discipline (product demos, documentation, ZERO bugs, NFR requirements etc)
Go-To market strategy and execution:
- He/She will be expected to work closely with internal and external sales, biz dev and digital marketing teams to align on go-to market strategies including - digital marketing and brand campaigns, above the line marketing campaigns (TV, offline billboards etc), pre-approved programs with the existing channel partners, striking new partnerships for sourcing access to preferred customers, our D2C strategy and then drive relentless execution against our aligned strategy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BTech/BE. MBA from a top business school strongly preferred
- Total 4-6 years experience with at least 3 years in product management and 1+ year in a startup environment
- Experience in leading and mentoring product managers
- Experience in direct to consumer financial services setting a huge plus
- Fintech lending experience, especially in an Indian context
- Fantastic communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Clearly demonstrable impact in past roles
- Intellectual curiosity/agility
- A great attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.