Director at SV Talent Partner
Views:287 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Product Manager - B2B SaaS Startup (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager - B2B - SaaS Startup
Job Description :
- Looking for a new home? Our design team is growing. To thrive in this role, you will have 3- 4- years of design experience under your belt, as well as a demonstrated an understanding of the pace and variety of design work. Your ability to balance form and function is as good as your ability to balance business and user needs, and you can adapt to new challenges like a pro.
- We are an end-to-end digital product solution for Agri commodity trading, so we will need your strategic thinking and collaborative design chops at every stage of the game, from research to wireframes to visual design.
Role & Responsibilities :
- As a designer, inspire and collaborate with other designers to make work better and deliver faster.
- Own the design process end-to-end - translating research into actionable insights, then designing workflows and design to build product features.
- Deliver excellent experiences to our customers through both your own craft of design, strategy and execution, as well as by fostering a team of top-notch designers.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Work closely with engineers as they build the design
- Contribute to and participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
Product Designer 2
- Oversee the evolution and implementation of our brand design guidelines for all marketing and communication channels with in sync with app guidelines
Ideal Candidate :
- 3- 4- years of experience in design positions in successful high-growth digital product software companies.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- UX expertise, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process.
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design. Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Addicted to staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments and trends in web, mobile and iOS design.
- Master communication skills, and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales in both client and internal contexts.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
Hiring Process :
- Connect with recruiters We receive a number of applications every day, and the ones that catch our attention are the ones that provide a structured portfolio and display a strong motivation to join us. It usually takes 48 hours for us to analyse your profile and get back to you.
- A friendly telephonic conversation If we like what we see on your profile, we will invite you for a 15- 30 minute phone call with one of our recruiters.
- This will revolve around the Design Team itself, the opportunity we have available, and our expectation of the role. However, do remember this conversation goes both ways. Besides learning about you and your design experiences, we- d love to hear about your aspirations, and the expectations you have of us.
Product Designer 3 :
- Portfolio review This is why having a solid portfolio is paramount. We involve our design team to review it, based on the attributes that we prioritise. This is an important stage, so please make sure you build a structured and detailed portfolio that highlights your approach to arrive at your eventual design. Don- t forget to enclose your designs which are live in production! You can usually expect a response from us within three days in most cases.
- Portfolio call Seeing the designs is one thing, but understanding the thought process behind it is equally important to us. To understand this better, we set up a 60 minute call with 1 of our designers, during the course of which you can take us through your portfolio. Do pick one or two of your most interesting projects. Your thinking process and problem solving capability should be the focus, along with how you measure your design results and the impact it brings.
- Solving a problem with the Bijak Design Team in a collaborative environment If you pass the portfolio call with a positive result, you will be invited to the Bijak assignment session for a three-hour collaborative problem-solving session. This process allows us to give you more context on how we solve problems. For us, the only way to evaluate how good a designer you are is by doing an exercise together. Bijak style - case study session!