Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:410 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - B2B SaaS Platform (4-10 yrs)
Product Manager (Remote Working)
About the role:
Company is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met while working very closely with the founders.
Life at Company:
- Company provides a great culture for product professionals to thrive in and be happy.
- Remote-friendly: Company brings together the best and the brightest, no matter where they are and provides them a great degree of autonomy. We trust them to do the right thing.
- Open & transparent: When creators have access to all the information they need, the best product can emerge.
- Idea-friendly: We provide an environment to explore, to take risks, to make mistakes and to learn, so you can succeed. Anyone can come up with great ideas and bring about a change. We let the best ideas win.
- Customer-centric: We constantly learn from our customers and collaborate to build the amazing software that Company is.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for platform experiences
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science, user research and business-facing product teams at Company
- Deeply understand our customers and how Company can best help them grow and manage their business
What you'll bring to the role:
The ideal candidate is a seasoned product manager who has worked heavily on B2B SaaS platforms or enterprise management systems and is now looking to own a broader portfolio and lead product managers. You would be a great fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Deep B2B SaaS platform experience
- Experience with building an API ecosystem
- Deep customer empathy: you care about helping your customers and are skilled at performing research to uncover their true needs
- Ability to get things done: you have a track record of shipping software that made a difference for your customers
- Proficiency handling ambiguity: you make sure your goals are clearly defined and display significant independence in achieving them
- Clear written and verbal communication: you're a force for clarity and ensure everyone's on the same page
- Competence with technical complexity: you can understand the high-level architecture of a product and its implications for the customer experience, and you're comfortable talking with engineers about project scope and tradeoffs