Senior Recruiter at Ewyn Services
Views:1823 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:544
Product Manager/Assistant Product Manager - Consumer App/B2C - Internet/eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
- As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high quality products.
- Experience Range : 3+ years of product management experience in building mobile consumer products, and have demonstrated impact in your previous product stints
- Skill Sets :
- Have strong generalised problem solving skills which involve structured thinking, ability to analyse situations, and creativity to come up with ideas and solutions.
- You don't easily get stuck Have a strong and clear sense of what a high quality product feels like (you use are or aware of bunch of products and apps and whats good and not good about those) and a high bar on quality.
- Have a solid understanding of the technical architecture of mobile/web applications and ecosystem - app stores, deep linking, server side and client side designs.
- Are collaborative yet comfortable challenging others and being challenged on your ideas.
- Are very customer focused and ensure quality of customer experience in all its details - you neither gloss over quality nor delegate quality of the end product to others.
- Bring in independent thought, like to challenge conventional thinking and identify opportunities to drastically simplify and improve ways of doing things, especially using technology.
- Are self-driven, like to work fairly independently and can drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start- up and in a start-up things don't get done unless someone makes them happen, every day.