Director at Shodh Consulting
Views:720 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Product Manager - Aquatic Nutrition (2-5 yrs)
Our client is a leading manufacturer and marketer of aquatic nutrition in India. Our client seeks a Product Manager for Aquatic Nutrition. This position is based either at Mumbai or Pune.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Effective in presentation, communication with Team and customers.
2. Should have 3 years of experience in product development in aqua- feed supplements with experience of one product launch.
3. Ability to understand a concept, commercialize concept to product and provide product promotional support to team/distributors/dealers/customers to win/sustain sales as part of a strategy
4. Effective management of product research/application data/information and assay data to distributors and customers.
5. Manage product evaluation and development trials as needful with a clear idea of the aqua market, segments with top and bottom line mapping.
6. Good at laboratory service part.
1. Post Graduate in veterinary preferably in aqua nutrition or aqua science.
2. Effective verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
3. Fluent in English.
Candidate MUST have -
1. Expertise in Techno commercial marketing to evaluate technical aspect and evaluate commercially with the strong mapping of the value proposition
2. Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
3. Market overview of aqua feed supplements, segments, competitors & promotional strategies.
4. Good in product evaluation, budgeting, developing support tools to support product promotional strategy in the market.
5. Good team leader & trainer.
Job role :
1. Identify gaps in the market for commercializing the technical concept to product.
2. Work on product development - define feasibility, performance benchmarks, benefits, features and return on investment by the use of the product.
3. Identify the present product development/improvement projects.
4. Coordinate with the R&D team, sales & marketing, laboratory Team for product development and prioritization of commercialization.
5. Make a technical plan & technical budget and execute them as per timelines
6. Acquire general and technical information to build effective training and sales Technical programs/tools for Territory Sales reps, Customer Service, and Distributors.
7. Work in the field with Territory Sales in charge, provide product / specific training and assist Territory Sales executive in the scientific and technical domain to complete sales call to purchase thus achieving sales budget.
8. Manage technical, production staff, sales & laboratory for achieving the milestones in new product process and rolling out of a final product.
9. Responsible for rollout of new /augmented product /s successfully in full compliance of regulatory affairs, health, environment and proper training to both internal and external customers as per company guidelines
10. Work in the field with Territory Sales in charge, provide product / specific training and assist Team in the scientific and technical domain to complete sales call to purchase thus achieving sales budget.
11. Develop and present: sales support tools, web site and training materials.
Interested ? Please upload your CV