Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:404 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Product Manager/Analyst - Reconciliation - BFS (7-15 yrs)
Experience Level : 7+ years
Location : Mumbai
Experience & Skills :
- Analyse business needs, documents requirements and translates needs into functional, non-functional and/or technical specifications
- Preferably an added advantage if aware and worked in ecommerce industry or management consulting.
- Understanding of Transaction Reconciliation, Refunds and Merchant Settlement for Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, Wallet, UPI.
- End to End testing of newly incorporated gateways/New Merchant/New system developments and providing inputs to the Product/Business Team
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to handle directional changes with the ability to judge moving priorities to ensure project success.
- Strong analysis skills and experience working with Power BI and Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Access / Open Office tools.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and influencing skills
- MBA is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Requirement gathering, definition, planning, process drafting and analysis, business and functional requirement analysis, and change management
- Elicit, analyse and document source to target data mappings
- Act as the champion of integrations functional design needs throughout the project by being the single point of liaison between functional and technical subject matter experts and integrations delivery teams and other vendor teams.
- Managing directional changes with the ability to judge moving priorities to ensure project success.
- Work with the business teams on large complex cross functional requirements.
- Plans and assist with oversight of testing processes and activities including defect identification and resolution.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas