HR at ACZ Global Private Limited
Views:733 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager/Analyst - IT (3-7 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Analyze existing business processes in place and assess fit/gap to core/already established solutions.
2. Define business requirements together with business stakeholders and conduct prioritization discussions to meet business objectives.
3. Play a leading role in process governance with the goal of harmonizing processes and the underlying system solution.
4. Champion change - promote and drive the change and new ways of working.
5. Support PM with Inception/Backlog Grooming preparation and execution to understand the product vision and its application in the overall E2E business processes
a. Support inception preparation and documentation for upcoming program increments
b. Prepare design artifacts: flow diagrams, use case documents, story maps, mockups to help visualize and describe the process
c. Investigation into questions that arise from the Backlog grooming sessions
6. Work with the Scrum Team and Vendor BA/PO to understand how the Product Vision can be translated into working software
7. Support the solution design with salesforce.com solution and technical architects. Define integration requirements with integration architects as well as teams supporting other systems (e.g. !DE}
8. Align requirements with Salesforce model - i.e. creating mockups/process flows of how layout/processes may get implemented in SF to fulfill the requested functionalities
9. Align with POs (Product Owners) on scope questions and support story writing related to the scope or AC (Acceptance Criteria) at story level.
10. Support the development/test team in clarifying requirements/acceptance criteria
11. Review of stories to ensure they are remaining within the boundaries of the feature benefit hypothesis and Feature AC - consult with PM on discrepancies
12. Augment Acceptance Criteria in each user story to ensure system specific items are included so that scripts are written to adequately test for working software to meet the business needs and product vision.
13. Support POs with iteration demos and Support PMs with System/Feature level demos
14. Define the UAT/PQ and E2E test scenario definition by working with PMs and POs
15. Support UAT testing issue investigation and resolution
16, Provide support to regional/country teams deploying the new customer service solution in countries
17. Support Training team review/build
18. Support release and deployment activities at cutover (Support sanity testing, issues etc.)
19. Support hyper care
a. Support triage Production Issues (ad hoc) - discuss prioritization with PMs/POs -facilitate issue resolution with appropriate teams (Scrum or Sustain) once prioritized and assigned
b. Investigate production issues and align on fix with PO/Dev Team/Sustain team (PM if necessary)
20. Support with Integration - mapping definition, testing issue resolution
- Sales and marketing experience or knowledge
- IT concept understanding, in particular around cloud applications
- Prior responsibility with +$1 million/year capital products/projects
- Knowledge of e-commerce and self-service portals.
- Ability to work with system configuration to build the desired functionality, ability to learn SalesForce.com architecture basis and configuration principles.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Agile approach and culture; Understanding the SAFe (Agile at scale) approach is a plus. Skills in prototyping and rapid ideation/discovery.
- Knowledge of CRM applications preferably SalesForce.com Sales Cloud (Sales Cloud certification a plus)
- 7 Understanding of regulations to consider in the life sciences industry (Quality, PV, Data privacy)
- Degree: minimum Bachelor Level
- Project experience with enterprise level applications/technologies: 3-7 years T., Ability to work with multiple geographies in a multicultural environment
- Excellent customer-facing written and oral communications skills
- Ability and maturity to manage Senior Level Stakeholders globally, regionally, and locally
- Understanding of regulations to consider in the life sciences industry (Quality, PV, Data privacy)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.