Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:254 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Anaesthesia & Emergency Medicine - Medical Devices Industry (2-13 yrs)
Product Manager- Anaesthesia & Emergency Medicine ( Medical Devices Industry only )
- Provide product management direction and support to Anaesthesia in the India markets and assist the following markets: Bangladesh and Srilanka Business .
- In collaboration with manager and team, help with the development of the strategic plan; including participation in the presentation of annual marketing plans that describe the goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics for the given fiscal year.
- Participate in developing the annual marketing and operating plans (AOP) for the category.
- Develop, with Sales Management, tactical sales plan for the India businesses.
- Provide technical sales support and training, including product education and sales guidance to customer service, product sales representatives, and dealers within India.
- Administer and coordinate the marketing portion of new products, new applications, and product improvements programs; interfacing with physicians, country managers, sales staff, external dealers, and R&D.
- Develop monthly sales (unit) forecast for Anaesthesia brands under product grouping
- Coordinate market surveys, research, and evaluations to confirm needs & trends
- Coordinate/Develop marketing campaigns, including sales promotions, brochures, advertising and public relations, education, and other types of sales support programs.
- Stay close to the market through regularly scheduled field travel and physician interface, developing key relationships with opinions leaders throughout the world.
- Plan and coordinate KOL events in region.
- Participate in (and coordinate) major conventions and sales meetings as required.
- Mentor and help in the development of others by sharing best practices and experiences
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES:
- External: Existing and potential customers (Anaesthesia and general surgeons, intensivists, purchasers, pharmacists, Biotechnicians and other appropriate decision makers/opinion leaders on different levels).
- Internal: Business Unit Marketing organization, regional Sales and Marketing organization, Customer Service, Finance, HR, India Marketing Support functions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor/PG in Marketing or Medical degree required.
- 2 to 13 years medical and/or marketing experience required. Experience with execution of marketing activities mandatory ( MEDICAL DEVICES INDUSTRY ONLY )
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to diplomatically interact and develop solid working relationships with management, staff and divisional peers
- Excellent customer ethics, good attention to detail and ability to complete timely progress reports according to requirements