Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2755 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Product Management Role - Internet/eCommerce - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-15 yrs)
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
- Lead the product charter for the customer experience that will re-imagine grocery consumption paradigms in India
- Own the long term product vision & strategy, define the roadmap to ensure sustainable competitive advantage
- Build, mentor and operate a world-class product team to deliver outsized results
- Co-own the key results at a company level and collaborate with functional leaders across Business, Technology, City Operations to drive exponential growth
- Build effective feedback channels to stay on top of the pulse of the customer and help refine the business strategy by being the voice of the customer in the org.
- 4+ years in supply chain products/Growth or Consumer-Facing Products
- Must have managed a team of at least 3 to 5 people.
- Must be already co-owning company level metrics/targets.
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early-stage startups and/or consulting experience is preferred or rapid growth in companies with pedigree
- Strong technology background with exposure to building supply chain systems or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred OR Strong UI/UX design or front end tech background delivering great customer experiences or growth business experience or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.