Head Hunter at Wenger & Watson Inc.
Views:1174 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Product Management Lead (7-12 yrs)
Must-Have / Nice-To-Have List: Product Management Lead, Hyderabad, India
- Bachelor’s degree or similar equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business Intelligence, or similar field.
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Management software (or Corporate Performance or Business Performance Management) applications – either as a user or an implementer or product manager.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior or Lead Product Manager.
- Experience in a lead role managing at least 2 persons.
- Experience with the SaaS development model and specifically the practice of Agile development methodologies.
- Position is located in Hyderabad, India with significant interaction with development team in Hyderabad office.
- Influential decision maker who can cultivate this skill in other product managers and justify decisions to broad team including – engineers, designers, product managers, and management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including comfort presenting to large audiences either in person or over video as well as crafting communications including requirement & specification documents.
- Passionate advocate for the customer, who is willing to think unencumbered and engage in discussion to defend proposals and priorities.
- Experience interacting with U.S. based customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint – as tools to communicate.
Nice to Have
- Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Science.
- Prior experience as a consultant for an EPM/CPM/BPM software company or an employee of EPM/CPM/BPM vendors such as Oracle, SAP, IBM.
- Experience with the following prototyping tools or similar – Balsamiq, Mockingbird, Photoshop.
- Experience working with Atlassian products.
- Work experience in an organization’s Financial Planning, Financial Consolidation and/or Financial Reporting processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.