Product Lead - Media/Entertainment (10-20 yrs)
Product Lead - Media/Entertainment
About the Role :
- Work on the product strategy & roadmap, ensure GTM readiness of the product
- Own the user experience and feature set, and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization.
- Identify revenue opportunities
- Work on End to end product management from experience to delivery. Work with various stakeholders in technology, business, UX/UI, marketing
- Focus on Acquisition, Engagement and Retention
- Evaluate the competitor products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Own the product ratings & reviews.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve products
Requirements / What should you have?
- An experience of 10+ years in a product management role
- Demonstrated success in product management roles in tech organizations, preferably with Digital, OTT/Media & Entertainment Platforms
- Strong understanding of digital landscape and new economy businesses
- Strong understanding of consumer experience.
- A degree in Management/Business Administration
What's on Offer?
- Join a well-known brand within Media-Internet Domain
- Great work environment
- Exposure to work on new age technologies & multiple products.
- Attractive salary & benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.