Product Head - Startup - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Growth360 is a leading executive search firm and we focus on hiring niche and leadership talent for companies that are scaling up.
We are currently retained by a leading logistics disruption player (well funded and established) to hire a Product Head for launching their new products. Its a very interesting role that will work closely with the business to identify product ideas and then ideate and work towards their launches.
- The role is more about being a thought leader who can think, solve problems creatively and build a variety of enterprise apps and algorithms for the client as well as for internal use.
- The role involves product conceptualization & ideation to development of complete UI/UX framework. It needs someone who can solve business problems and loves to interact with customers to understand the real problem.
- This role will be responsible for planning and executing new product launches in the market leading the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements to define the product vision.
- He/she will provide the overall Product leadership to the team and work on ground breaking products.
- Ideally you should be a techie followed by MBA from a Top B school. The role will be a combination of providing technical product leadership along with building GTM strategies.
- To fit the bill you must be an Engineer from a top engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with total 7-10 years experience out of which 3-4 years of Product Management experience and have led various product launches in the market. Stability is a MUST have along with startup experience for atleast a couple of years.
- Ideally you must have worked on Enterprise Apps/B2B segment.
The role will include :
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors products
- Launch new products in the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
To excel and be considered for this role, you would need :
- Strong problem solving abilities skills
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Interested please send us a cover note with along your fitment to the role in your opinion and your CTC.