HR Consultant at Subir Sinha HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:388 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Head - Payment Gateway (9-12 yrs)
Head of Product
- Own & Drive the end-to-end product strategy and growth for one or more top verticals at the Client .
- Own & Drive the user experience on Android, iOS, and WEB for these verticals.
- Understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps in the system.
- Ship products with Engineering and Design based on the agile framework.
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & deliver within aggressive deadlines.
- Evaluate the impact of your changes by analyzing data & sharing insights with the broader team
- Eat your own dog food" meaning, you should be a power user of your product & know it better than anyone else in the company.
- Help the Business team define clear & differentiated value propositions that they can offer to customers/merchants/aggregators etc. in the market
- BTech./BE/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent and/or MBA
- Minimum 9+ years of experience in product management and technology experience
- Previous Product Management experience in the payment gateway
- Previous programming experience is a double plus
Key Competencies :
- Has the capability to drive projects to fruition; no matter how complex or ambiguous the environment is.
- Thrives in a cross-functional and fast-paced, startup environment. Is not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting their hands dirty with minute details.
- Sweats the small things ; font types, alignment, UI, UX, etc; you get our drift!
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on customer research, data, and industry trends.
- Stays on top of what is happening in the industry & moulds the product to make it future proof
- Articulate communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.