Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:466 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Product Head - NBFC (13-17 yrs)
Role :Product Head
Location : Delhi
Position based with a large NBFC in Delhi.
You will be responsible for the complete product development life cycle- including strategy, planning, delivery and in-life optimization and success of products.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand and analyze user needs and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Build & Manage the Product roadmap to support organization goals and strategies.
- Devising new program strategies undertaking detailed customer analytics with the objective of enhancing revenue and client reach.
- Manage the lifecycle strategy and implement strategies to optimize portfolio performance
- End-to-End responsibility for the product strategy, pricing & yield management.
- Ensure solid partnerships and X-selling opportunities across range of products
- Assess relevant customer, competitor and industry insights to help define strategies to improve customer experience and portfolio growth.
- Advise and provide insights and recommendations on innovative and strategic product
development, product targeting & strategic product development
- Conceiving and driving contests for sales incentives, x-sell, products and strategizing digital initiatives
- Develop & execute all product related performance metrics (including tracking of portfolio
quality) and streamline the data flow concerns if any in all products / programs handled
- Understanding of P&L with respect to Asset business, well versed with MIS & Presentation highlighting key trends and suggest actions to be taken
- Ensure regular review of credit policy, product, regulatory guidelines and accordingly initiate required changes in policies / processes
- Undertakes risk, regulatory and compliance assessments for all new product development and existing product modifications. Ensures compliance and adherence to internal policies & NBFC guidelines in product design.
- Prepare budget in coordination with Finance and Business Head basing the requirement.
- Review actual against budget in all aspects, profitability, top-line and bottom line and minute analysis of P&L.
- Sets up an effective product training mechanism for the sales team and channel partners for effective sales
- Continuous review of internal systems, processes, IT systems and policies to propose improvements. It is to ensure that organization product offering remain competitive in market.
- Use agile methodologies to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for new products and for enhancements to existing products
- Lead a team of Product Managers and collaborate with the engineering and business teams to ensure timely delivery of new products