HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:342 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Product Head - Credit Cards (15-18 yrs)
The Head of Credit Cards Product Head is a senior management level position responsible for managing a broad range of Product Management employees, setting strategy and providing direction, leadership and budgetary management, etc. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and tactics while coordinating product lines through product life-cycles in coordination with the broader Product Management team.
- Manage a team of professional to accomplish established goals as well as negotiate and make decisions on issues/activities having critical impact/influence on the credit cards products
- Lead strategic product roadmaps, product development, program launches, and program marketing to gain maximum benefit from each product, as well as survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities .
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for credit card products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as help the team prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Drive client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to drive issuing sales & balance market share .
- Oversee all aspects of product life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and the competitive field as well as drive innovation by working with external partners/alliances to develop products, manage ongoing relationships.
- Manage acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance for the entire credit cards product spectrum and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, & upgrade existing ones to increase product relevance given changing generational mix & customer preferences in our target segment .Participate in technology development and market launch activities
- Manage the relationships with key cobrand partners Key point of contact with the networks. Work with co-brand partners to leverage on their assets to maximize new customer acquisition and drive usage with them .
- Manage the product salience and relevance across the suite of credit card products and ensuring cards preference , brand awareness and Positive Net promoter score and ensuring digital adoption and key metrics around the same . The product head is responsible for managing product profitability , break-even and payback within guardrails and managing the rewards construct around the product continuum .
- Manage a team of lifestyle relationship managers to deliver bespoke experiences for super- affluent customers.
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation,its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Experience managing in a global and matrixed environment including managing cross functional areas with direct and indirect reports
- Extremely strong in understanding of payment products , underlying profitability metrics & impact of rewards/ product metrics on product profitability .
- Keen understanding of implications of rewards pricing on the profitability of the cards and loans business .
- Understanding of how to generate value from partnerships and to evaluate the same so as to be able to drive growth in issuing sales for the bank.
- Strong in partner management and managing key cobrand partners and key relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.