Head - Client Success at Talentstack Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:537 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Product Head - B2B & B2C (8-13 yrs)
- Prioritize customer needs and develop product roadmaps to deliver on meeting customer expectations.
- Lead, create and launch market-leading product offerings in partnership with sales, marketing, engineering, user experience and support.
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through production and release.
- Turn customer and market insights into actionable business and product requirements.
- Build products that deliver great customer experiences.
The key responsibility of this role is to ensure and overlook the design and developments of mobile apps which comprises of Android, Windows & iOS platform as well Cloud bases SaaS solution. This position demands high responsibility in thinking logical taking quick product decisions, overlooking design & execution of app release. The candidate will discuss closely with senior management to understand, discuss and set direction for roadmap of the mobile.
This position demands high responsibility & the concern person may be required to attend emails/calls on and over the work hours to facilitate the smooth functioning of the mobile app. This Role would be working closely with the Co-Founders & CXO and set of developers who will facilitate the smooth functioning of the execution and are trained to work under high deadlines.
Having worked closely with developers in a product company would be a mandate to apply for this position. Having technical execution knowledge and background of either design/computer studies of mobile applications would be an added advantage.
- 8 years+ years in a Product Management role delivering customer-driven products and great customer experiences
- Ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- A product leader with demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings
- A product expert passionate about user experience and with deep customer empathy
- A data driven strong analyst who uses user research, customer feedback and competitive insights as inputs to conceptualize and prioritize product requirements