Product Engineer - Payment Vertical - Insurance (6-9 yrs)
- Own the vision for customer 360, CRM and dialer systems
- Partner with business teams to define business requirements to meet the product objectives. Ensure requirements are within our business standards and guidelines and align to our business strategy and objectives.
- Part of Product Engineering Team and responsible for digital product management and technology delivery
- Owning/Partnering with technology team for implementation of a digital tools (mobile app for sales, an app for operations, application for employees or a completely new tool)
- Working on roadmap of the digital solutions to implement new features, enhancing existing features or sun-setting redundant features
- Involved in creating a prototype and ensuring that product is tested for technical robustness
- Communicate, collaborate and negotiate with key stakeholders(business groups, control groups etc.)
- Manage, groom and prioritize the scrum's backlog and work with the team to plan for delivery
- Be accountable for scrum team deliverables and KPIs. Monitor and measure progress on user story delivery and sprint team velocity. Review metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Building an adoption strategy of Digital solution and driving adoption across business teams by running analytics, sending out periodic updates on the progress
- Work together with Marketing team and build communications to be shared with on the field people
- Study the digital solution performance on field, identify the user issues, and get the technical issues sorted
- Look at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on features.
- Work with operations and technical teams to research and resolve production issues. Clarify ambiguities and customer experience based on business requirements and product objectives. Market Skills and Certifications
- Managing the Information Security and Compliance risks for the product
Measures of Success
- Building tools (new features, enhancing existing features)
- Improvement in adoption of Digital tools
- Excellent stakeholder management
Key Relationships (Internal /External)
Internal: EMC /SLT Leaders/ Functional leader and colleagues and team members from across functions
External: Business Partners/Distributors/ Other Max Group companies/Vendors/Survey agencies as the case may be
Key competencies/skills required
- At least 2- 5 years of experience in CRM, call center solutions, dialer etc with overall 6-8 years of product management experience
- Knowledge of Contact Center Solutions is a strong plus.
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Should have worked on Agile Methodologies with exposure to tools like Jira etc.
- Understanding of mobile and web application technologies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a Tier 1 or 2 college. MBA from a Tier 1 or 2 Institute is preferred.
- Understanding of sales and marketing, have strategic bent of mind, and some exposure to digital tools
- Marketing and research experience is must.