Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:377 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Director - Channel Marketing - Media/Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
Product & Channel Marketing Director
Job Title: Product & Channel Marketing Director
Job Location: New York & surrounding areas (Candidates from the East cost of the US are also welcome to apply)
Working model: Office, hybrid, and remote working considered (candidates must be resident in a location within the NY time zone)
- Our client is a London Stock Exchange listed company and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index. It is an international business-information group covering asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence, and banking and finance under multiple well-established brands. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets.
- The role sits within the Asset Management Division. This brand runs the world's foremost financial publication and convener of global institutional investors via exclusive memberships, forums, industry benchmarks, award-winning content, and workflow solutions such as capital placement.
- Our client is looking for an established, creative, and performance-orientated marketing leader to drive retention and growth for our core products, Memberships, Media & Forums.
- The Director of Product & Channel Marketing will be responsible for developing GTM strategy, marketing campaigns, product branding, messaging, and content for Memberships & Media, and leads the team responsible for Forums.
- The role is global and will work closely with the heads of product and sales, event directors, audience acquisition marketers, marketing digital & operations team, sales operations, and designers. This role can be office based (New York), remote or part-remote and will report directly into the VP of Marketing.
- Develop, support, and guide a small team to drive the product marketing strategy for Memberships, Media and Forums
- Develop and deliver the product and channel marketing strategy and campaigns that are created across the marketing funnel to drive lead generation and retention efforts.
- Work closely with the VP, Marketing and senior management in product and sales to develop overall brand messaging and marketing materials.
- Identify key priorities and opportunities for marketing within a fast-paced work environment and scale of products covered globally.
- Take part in process improvement to establish and maintain efficient working methods
- Identify and create strategies for untapped marketing channels.
- Collaborate on projects involving cross-functional teams to find growth areas in the customer markets they sell to.
- Support the product and sales teams to ensure that key product value propositions and benefits are articulated in marketing messages.
- Manage and foster relationships with key stakeholders across all regions.
- Manage sales enablement by providing the marketing content for new and existing products as well as overall brand messages.
- Manage content strategy to engage potential clients and existing clients through messaging and visuals.
Measure of success:
- Setting KPIs for number of pieces of content, emails, and product marketing and marketing campaign materials
- KPIs for client / prospect engagement and meeting goals for generation of Marketing Qualified leads
- Staying on budget and maximizing budget for spend
- Successfully presenting to VP Marketing, product leads, sales, and other stakeholders about marketing program results
- Track record of success in a B2B marketing leadership role, with recent experience in the Asset Management / Finance industry and/or media industry
- Experience in both institutional and small business marketing
- Proven expertise in content creation across channels, including email, website copy, digital ad copy, internal resources, and marketing collateral
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Experience with marketing technology; Pardot, Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience in global roles is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required, with major in marketing or communications preferred
- Ideally 10+ years minimum experience in B2B marketing
- 3+ years minimum recent experience in asset management and/or financial media industry (preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.