Product Communication Specialist - B2B Technology (3-6 yrs)
Product Communication Specialist | B2B technology focused marketing company
Founded in 2017 by a MDI Gurgaon alumnus, our client is a global B2B technology marketing agency that helps the fastest growing technology companies build brand awareness, grow revenue and maximize the value of their channel ecosystem. Some of its top notch clients include Deloitte, Microsoft, IBM, HCL, Cognizant, EY, among others.
This Gurgaon based company has a team of tech-passionate experts that provides the best in class marketing service thereby assisting clients in their growth story.
As a Product Communication Specialist, you will be responsible for turning technical topics into insight-driven stories for both business decision makers and tech professionals.
What you will do:
- Researching, ideating and developing B2B marketing and sales enablement collateral for high-profile technology clients. Assets may include data sheets, social media ads, emailers, infographics, landing pages, and white papers across, all stages of the funnel
- Working in synergy with clients and our in-house designers to plan, track, and manage multiple marketing projects across diverse channels
- Conducting market research for the clients, deeply understanding their offerings, and analyzing customer journeys to address specific buyer personas
What you need to have:
- An MBA or a postgraduate degree in English or communications-related field would be a big plus
- 3-6 years of work experience in Product Marketing, B2B Technology Marketing, B2B Technology Copywriting, or any other relevant role. Consulting experience for enterprises would also be considered
- Enterprise-level communication skills
- Exceptional research, ideation, and writing abilities
- Ability to research and understand complex technologies and translate them into compelling stories for sales enablement and full-funnel marketing
- Willingness to meet deadlines
- A go-getter attitude to craft and nurture on-going campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.