Principal Consultant at Bradford
Views:861 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Product & Category Head - Consumer Durables (12-16 yrs)
Company profile :
Our client is a very large and a diversified group into Consumer Durable Industry.
The position is a part of Leadership team and would be responsible for a large category. The main KRAs would be:
1. Design & Develop product strategy for CP business
2. Plan yearly budget in alignment with the business plans. Constantly monitor product decisions, Pricing policy, Channel mix, Sales plan, Marketing plan to improve gross margin levels.
3. Align with the key stakeholders to ensure that the projected Gross margins are achieved.
4. Provide leadership and direct product planning. Devise and implement product mix, product and pricing strategies along with market segmentation and distribution network.
5. Review of key performance parameters to ensure effective delivery of business requirements.
6. Track the activities of the sales team through various reports and analysis and provide immediate feedback on areas requiring focus.
7.Develop market intelligence and perform Industry competitive analysis to identify opportunities. Portfolio benchmarking with competitionto ensure leads in differentiated products.
8. Collaborate with service & quality team to review the improvements in product quality and identify opportunities to improve service to end consumers.
9. Collaborate with R&D center for new product development, product upgrades and incorporate any technical changes in the existing products.
10. Work closely with SCM team for forecasting & inventory planning.
11. Collaborate with branding team for ATL and BTL activities.
- An ideal candidate would be a MBA from premium institutes with 12-16 years of relevant experience.
- Must have Knowledge in Product management and business development, Product strategy formation and Brand management. Preferably from Consumer Durable or FMCG Industry.