Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1999 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Application Specialist - Chromatography (4-6 yrs)
Designation: Product Application Specialist -Chromatography
Reports to: Chromatography Champion
The Product Application Specialist Chromatography (PASC) has the primary responsibility for Conducting Demonstration, Product Installation, Product and service training to end-user as well as maintenance team. Post Installation Service support, develop service strategies, pre- and post-sales support, technical and application support in the Chromatography market segment. The PASC will liaise with sales, marketing, service and customer support. He will work in close coordination with CCI in making Demonstration Plan, Critical Spare Annual stock Inventory, listing AMC/CAMC customers and ensuring enhancement in service/spare revenue.
- Be the application/service expert within Company.
- Development of Service and Demonstration strategies, Technical marketing concepts including digital media (web, e-mail, social media, portables) and traditional communication channels (flyers, door hangers etc.)
- Responsibility for pre/post service support to the ORGANIZATION- S field sales and service team and customers through opportunity reviews, demonstration, feasibility, application development etc.
- Implementation of Installation and demonstration plans in coordination with the CCI and the PASC
- Execution of technical solutions such as seminars, product presentation and workshops, Technical papers, oral presentations, posters, on-site and webtrainings.
- Act as liaison with service and application specialists at the corporate headquarters and other affiliates and locally
- Coordinate with global R&D team for technical issues and product development.
- Maintain close interaction with field service teams to review service related issues and assist in driving in time service support.
- Entry of all service-related activities into ORGANIZATION- S's Customer Relationship Management(CRM) system
- Responsibility for Technical trade shows and conferences including both content/presentation
It is expected that the PASC will:
Develop Service strategies by :
- Analyzing the market potential and current success
- Maintain the service revenue and downtime with proper time delivery to customers.
Interact with service efforts by:
- Focusing on the Service and spare budget and achieving the top as well as bottom line
- Organizing and presenting oral and poster sessions at scientific conferences and company sponsored webinars/ Technical seminars
- Preparing applications for demonstration of product strengths with CCI
- Supporting CCI in the sales quotes for technical content accuracy if needed
Provide post-sales service support by:
- Ensuring customer after-sales service satisfaction
- Case study development and coordination with CCI to make strategy for improvement in service and application support
- Training and demonstration coordination
- Update CRM records to reflect service interactions
- Be available for up to 50-60% overnight travel in India. This travel is a mix of back to back appointments as well as several weeks at a time depending on demand.
- BSc, BTech or higher degree in Chemistry or related science
- Work experience in Application and servicing of Chromatography Product Ranges
- 4-6 year's work experience minimum
- Flair for service/application
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- High functional level in MS-Office programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Dynamics
Preferred Additional Skills:
- MSc(Chemistry/Biotechnology)/MTech in related science.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in a Pharma/Chromatography - related industry or in a similar service/applications position working with service teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.