Talent Acquisition at Prodo
Views:1608 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Prodo - Marketing Manager - ISB/MICA/IIM/XIC/IIMC/MCRC (4-12 yrs)
Prodo is looking for a marketing and content specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end marketing and brand activities for the company.
Prodo is a B2B e-commerce platform that provides bulk manufacturing of made-to-order, white-labeled, and ready available consumables. We serve mid and large clients across boundaries and industries.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Define and execute the long term content strategy as well as short term projects for the organisation.
- Drive user acquisition.
- Manage and create cross platform marketing content
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- 3-5 years of experience in a unicorn/fast-moving startup
- Tier-1 education: ISB, MICA, IIM, XIC, IIMC, MCRC only
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
Prodo is here to revolutionize the way businesses procure!
Prodo is a one-stop online shop that provides end-to-end procurement services for large corporations and businesses. By combining technology and optimised operational practices, Prodo brings down the bulk procurement timelines by 40% and costs for clients by 10%.
The B2B procurement industry suffers from unorganized supply, near zero-tech, and low service levels. Prodo wants to change this.
We're looking for driven, innovative, and visionary go-getters, who have zero fear about entering an untouched industry and doing things that have not been done before.
We love 5 kinds of people:
If you are someone who can pick up unattractive things and make them glamorous, we're looking for you. If you can see beyond what's apparent, you're a soul teammate.