Procurement System Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance and optimize Sourcing and Contracting tools to improve user efficiency and align with control and reporting needs.
- Promote the use of spend analytics in category management, ensuring data quality and accurate categorization.
- Create and maintain internal and punchout catalogs to facilitate streamlined purchasing of managed spend.
- Assist in the automation of purchase order (PO) processes within the MRP system at various sites.
- Manage supplier onboarding and maintenance on the Ariba network.
- Identify bottlenecks in administrative processes and propose improvements and standardization measures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process enhancements and standardize procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.