Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:1807 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Procurement Role - Agriculture Commodities Firm (7-15 yrs)
- Any Graduate or Post graduate, if in the same field would be preferred.
- Ability to manage or to do end to end procurement i.e. managing or buying raw material in bulk from mandis i.e. grains, rice, pulses etc,
- Must have knowledge of crops being procured and good negotiation skills in order to bargain with the sellers,
- Must have experience in sourcing of agriculture crops from more than one state,
- Ability to handle procurement in large volume,
- Ability to manage large teams i.e. must have team building skills,
- Ability to manage employees, supervise work, and ensure the company policies are met,
- Ability to take risk for the efficient and effective run of business and management of the risk.
- Ability to closely monitors the efficiency of business decisions,
- Must have experience in procurement of any agriculture commodity such as pulses, wheat, grains, corn etc.
- Must have good communication skills.
- This position will be responsible for the procurement of agriculture commodities at a large scale and in a large volume,
- To procure the agriculture commodities such as grains, rice, corn and pulses directly from the mandis or from the dealers,
- The candidate will be required to use his negotiation skills while procuring the commodities form the mandis or the dealers.
- The candidate will need to utilize the existing resources to ensure seamless activities are done effectively and efficiently,
- Assesses total costs of company purchases. Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.