Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:856 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Procurement Role - Agriculture Commodities Firm (7-15 yrs)
- Any Graduate or Post graduate, if in the same field would be preferred.
- Ability to manage or to do end to end procurement i.e. managing or buying raw material in bulk from mandis i.e. grains, rice, pulses etc,
- Must have knowledge of crops being procured and good negotiation skills in order to bargain with the sellers,
- Must have experience in sourcing of agriculture crops from more than one state,
- Ability to handle procurement in large volume,
- Ability to manage large teams i.e. must have team building skills,
- Ability to manage employees, supervise work, and ensure the company policies are met,
- Ability to take risk for the efficient and effective run of business and management of the risk.
- Ability to closely monitors the efficiency of business decisions,
- Must have experience in procurement of any agriculture commodity such as pulses, wheat, grains, corn etc.
- Must have good communication skills.
- This position will be responsible for the procurement of agriculture commodities at a large scale and in a large volume,
- To procure the agriculture commodities such as grains, rice, corn and pulses directly from the mandis or from the dealers,
- The candidate will be required to use his negotiation skills while procuring the commodities form the mandis or the dealers.
- The candidate will need to utilize the existing resources to ensure seamless activities are done effectively and efficiently,
- Assesses total costs of company purchases. Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.