Procurement Leader - IT (15-20 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading MNC to hire a Strategic Procurement Lead (IT ONLY).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing Global strategic relationships and enabling agreements in concert with Telecom/IT solution etc. The person will be responsible for all hardware and software procurement for the region and will align with global to build sourcing suppliers.
The role will include:
1. Leading major/special projects that support Procurement and Category in IT/Telecom/Hardware.
2. Driving Project pipeline and forecast of all IT sourcing activities.
3. Manage and develop the Regional function organization structure aligned with leadership team.
4. Manage direct reports and/or targeted positions incl. target setting, performance review, and career and training development.
5. Create Regional Stakeholders and Supplier relationships by having regular executive meetings and/or being included in executive staff meetings/reviews.
6. Coordinate resource allocation to support global/ market initiatives and ensure successful regional rollout.
7. Lead and support strategic category management and procurement activities globally.
8. Coordinate resource allocation to support global/ market initiatives and ensure successful regional rollout.
9. Manage Regional supplier relationships in line with Global strategy
To fit in the bill:
1. Prior experience of working with a leading MNC IT company.
2. 15-20 years of total experience with having led IT Procurement for a large span at an MNC
3. MBA/Bachelors degree from recognised University
If you think you fit the bill, then please send us a cover note with some of your accomplishments and experiences which in your opinion make you a great fitment for the role.