Senior Consultant at Apolis
Views:296 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Procurement Lead - Digital Transformation - Manufacturing Firm (9-15 yrs)
Procurement Lead - Digital Transformation ( only Female candidates)
Lead the Regional (India) Procurement Effectiveness team and work closely with the management for Digital Transformation & Process Improvement on Procurement
- Responsible for the Performance of the regional procurement team by working closely with each KPI owner and stakeholders.
- Drive the Process Compliance for the Procurement Function and making sure there are no non-conformance to the Key Internal Compliance audit.
- Own the Procurement Excellence System (PES) for OFP (Offer Fulfilment Process) function
- Own the data, digital tools, and process of Procurement function for India region.
- Actively collaborate with cross regional Effectiveness leaders to share and adopt best practices that will help the regional growth
- Organize and execute Leadership meets (IPC) in India Procurement
- Drive user adoption on Digital tools and process in the region in collaboration with the Global Digital Tool owners
- Spearhead Digital Transformation by collaborating Internally and externally with Technology providers and startups to be ahead of the curve
- Coach and develop the competency of the team members
Skills expected :
- Procurement & Supply Chain Domain Knowledge
- ERP Functional Knowledge
- Data Analytics & Visualization
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Change Management
- User experience
- Digital Mindset
- Business Acumen
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Influence and Convince
- Stakeholder Management
To drive and manage - Dept KPI
Drive digital strategy - digitisation and program/project mgmt., presentation sound knowledge, Digitisation - power bi, tableau, data management, data analytics, program/project mgmt. ( must to have )
Business process controls - audits, etc
Min 8-12 yrs. experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.