Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:653 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Procurement Head - Solar Business (20-23 yrs)
Our client is into providing services in Key sectors like Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense globally, looking to hire Procurement Head for Solar Business to be based in Chennai.
- To manage all procurement activities of Renewable Energy Business WITH an objective to secure and sustain cost-effective sourcing WITHIN the organisational framework and guidelines.
- Define, Implement and drive procurement strategies across all Renewable Energy projects of the Company
- Negotiate and conclude supply contracts within the defined budget and time
- Drive the concept of QCD (Quality Cost and Delivery) in supply items
- Develop strategic alliances and long-term contracts with suppliers
- Support Business development and bid team to get optimized cost for bought out items at tender stage
- Identify, build and maintain suppliers with focus on long term partnership
- Lead transformation to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Lead an effective and motivated team of procurement professionals
- Stakeholder management (internal & External) and networking
QUALIFICATION, SKILL SETS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Engineering with 20+ years of industrial experience, of which, atleast last 5 years in Procurement/Sourcing in leadership role
- Experience in T&D equipment and renewable energy sector (Solar) procurement will be an advantage. Project procurement experience is desirable
- Proven ability to conclude cost-effective and innovative supply contracts, encompassing the complexities and challenges of industry, both in domestic and international market for items like PV Module, Inverters, Tracker etc
- In-depth knowledge of contracts management (related to supply contract) and outstanding Negotiation skills.
- Experience in finalizing Domestic & International terms of contract and exposure in these markets
- Good Communication, Interpersonal, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills