Talent Acquisition Lead at Procol
Views:3266 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:597
Procol - Enterprise Sales Manager (3-8 yrs)
Procol is India's fastest-growing procurement technology company.
Founded in 2018, Procol's solutions have been securely deployed at many $1B+ global companies helping procurement teams reduce costs, digitize procurements, improve compliance by replacing emails and excel workflows with the world's most easy-to-use and secure e-sourcing platform managing a spend of 5000 Cr+. Procol is rated 4.9/5 by trusted enterprises on G2 and has been featured by Forbes.
We're a team of ex-Google New York, Zomato, OYO who've worked at high-impact, growth companies and believe that we're on the journey of building one. Backed by investors like Blume Ventures, Sequoia Surge, Beenext, and Rainmatter.
Hiring Enterprise Sales Manager
Were looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will be responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers.
Our ideal candidate is someone with strong business development professional experience and who comes with experience in end-to-end sales cycle, planning and strategy, with a demonstrated history of working in the SaaS industry.
What you'll do :
- Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and phone to qualification and creation of opportunities
- Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to ensure over-achievement
- Build strong networks & relationships
- Maintain data & communications in CRM
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business
- Mapping out potential clients and scheduling meetings with them
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes
- Work closely with Customer Success team to validate and upsell/cross sell modules relevant to the Client
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
- Establish an effective feedback mechanism to channel the feature requests/errors from the enterprise clients to the Product/Engineering teams
- Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio and churn more business from the listed accounts
- Preparing sales and sales-related reports including daily call reports, weekly reports, sales projection reports, monthly sales plans etc.
What you'll bring :
- 3+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience in tech start-ups (SaaS experience is a plus)
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Experience in managing and owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Passionate about building a fast pace career
- Good understanding of the end-to-end account management/sales process
- Passion for problem-solving and creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Previous experience in Solution Selling
Great to have :
- Understanding of B2B sourcing and procurements
- Passionate about solving problems through technologies
Why you'll love Procol :
- Work on one of fastest-growing start-up with the potential to influence an enormous market and positively impact millions of people
- Collaborate with dynamic and passionate peers across the company, who will challenge and stimulate you every day
- Build and earn ownership of a key part of our business while working directly with the company's leadership team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Procol is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.