IT recruiter at Pylon Consulting
Views:973 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Process Design Role - Customer Experience - BPO (2-8 yrs)
Opportunity for CX Process Design
- Lead process-design improvements. Identify Customer Journey re-engineering opportunities through strategic reviews/metrics analysis/VOC analysis, and benchmarking to optimize existing processes.
- Lead capability building of the operations/support function teams to improve the correct adoption of methodologies and process flows.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert who provides analytical support and guides teams on what/how to improve process flows, in tune with customers- expectations.
- Ideate/create and lead new projects focused on customer experience, automation-leverage, and measurable goals/business impact.
- Lead efforts to implement process Control and Management - process mapping, designing, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems, and process ownership.
- Identify projects and implement improvement initiatives using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma / QC Story tools.
- Support the implementation/leverage of best practices to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business
- Maintain project performance measures on a regular basis to report to leadership on project status
- Driving Change and Innovation: Effectively influence others (all levels of the organization) to embrace change, help overcome change resistance and seek out effective ideas and implement those to improve Customer Experience
- Structured problem-solving skills and experience: Use a systematic, disciplined and fact-based process that gets to the root cause of problems
- Quantitative Data Analysis aptitude: The ideal candidate would enjoy working with data and should be able to synthesize quantitative data to draw business conclusions. Mature reporting and presentation skills are required in this role.
- Act as a coordinator for all the process and Customer Support related requirements for specific Change Management efforts or launch of new customer journey flows for new products.
- This is an Individual Contributor role, where close collaboration with ~2 to 6 team members will be imperative. Working with at least 3 stakeholders at a time, will also be the norm.
- Hands-on experience in lean deployment will be a plus
- Advanced analytical skills - Ability to do independent analysis and arrive at conclusions
- Strong facilitation skills - Customer-interaction should be a strong-point, understanding of Customer Journey Mapping will be a big plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to conduct end-to-end process mapping and managing process improvement/process re-engineering
- Ability to develop process frameworks
- Ability to train and conduct workshops whenever required
Education Qualification :
BE / Any Graduation
Post-Graduation : MBA/PGDM ( Operations / Project Management Preferably ) / Any Post
Graduation, Graduation + relevant experience
Experience: 2+ years of experience in a very similar role or 4+ years of experience in a role covering the major aspects of the JD