Manager - Leadership Hiring at Hector & Streak Consulting
Views:580 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Private Wealth Manager - BFS (2-7 yrs)
POSITION SUMMARY :
Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
Locations : Chennai / Mumbai
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
2. Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
3. Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
4. Cross-Sell of Third party products like Mutual Funds, Assets, Bonds, PMS & Structured products.
5. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
6. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
8. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE :
1. Post graduate with 2 to 5 yrs experience in direct selling
2. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
3. May have good existing client relationships in the market.
4. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
5. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills