Private Banker - Ultra HNI Clients (4-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
To enhance the Relationship Value of the assigned Ultra HNI Clients through established compliant processes, by providing customer oriented wealth management solutions.
Job Description :
- Review Ultra HNI Clients needs and asset allocation, proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise Ultra HNI Clients to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential Ultra HNI Clients who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and financial planning.
- Organize Ultra HNI Clients events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new Ultra HNI Clients through converting referral leads.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns.
- Balanced Score Card:
- Financial Parameters : Customer Parameters
- Footings Growth (CA/SA/TIDE/AAFA) (INR 1.1 Cr to 1.93 Cr) : Customer Service (No. of issues)
- Fee Revenue (INR 6 Lac to 32 Lac per quarter) : Trend of Free look policies
- Insurance Revenue : Number of switch transaction deviations
- Investment Revenue : Number of individual risk profile deviations
- Forex Revenue
- Net Customer Growth
- Cross Sell
- Product Penetration
- Compliance & Regulatory Parameters : People Parameters
- KYC/AML and adherence to other norms
- Mentoring support extended to ASMs and ARMs
- Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Quality of engagement with service, ops, cross Investments, Internal Insurance, Control sell units and other departments and Compliance University Courses)
Timely BEATS (Banking Early Alert Tracking System) resolution
Total experience of 4-10 years
I. Strong communication skills
II. Should preferably have a prior experience in Sales
III. Prompt & efficient in redressal of client issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.