Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:886 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Pristyn Care - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
What You'll Be Doing :
- Manage product milestones, deployment cycles & overall product roadmap
- Take ownership and drive ongoing improvements in the mobile app to be used by external customers
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and user impact
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments and continuously incorporate newer elements in product functionality after discussion with business teams
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role with a fast-paced growing organization
- Manage technology, wire-framing, prototyping and other product tools
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing product using data analytics and customer feedback
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders, legal and policy teams, competitive insights and market trends; build and manage an actionable product roadmap
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to Go-to-market activities.
- Balance trade-offs between time and scope while meeting user needs and business goals. Write detailed product requirements and end to end use cases with effective user stories to be used by engineering & design teams. Refine product backlog
- Collaborate with product engineering and design teams to ensure alignment on roadmap and prioritization, and product delivery, sales and adoption. Work closely with our software engineers and architects on innovative solutions that take usability and scalability into account
- Understand and champion customer needs. Collect customer feedback, nurture customer relationships, and bring the voice of the customer to your product development process
- Be the subject matter expert internally on the product domain and understand and articulate the detailed end-to-end customer journey
- Constantly assess your product-market fit, using customer insights, competitive analysis and your own industry knowledge to adapt to changing conditions and refine your approach
- Engage cross-functionally with product marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to ensure flawless go-to-market execution of your roadmap
- Produce content for customers, engineering, sales, and product marketing to consume for product launches, training, or technical specs
What's Land you this role :
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven experience in shaping team culture
- Up to 4yrs experience of product management experience
- Prior experience in handling a customer-facing product and scaling it (mandatory requirement)
- Preferring candidates from Tier-1 institute
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 40+ cities across India. We are series E funded led by Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoak Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 1100+ people including 300+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 30,000 happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.
Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.