Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:604 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Pristyn Care - General Manager - Talent Acquisition (10-12 yrs)
Open for 6 days working culture
- Leadership/Campus Hiring/Tech Hiring /Bulk Hiring /Candidate Experience
- Responsible for Leadership to Managerial Hiring across all functions across - Tech and Non-Tech
- Be the owner of the end to end recruitment life cycle - building communication channel with the hiring manager and getting the requisition download, conducting exhaustive primary and secondary research, sourcing and conducting detailed assessments of candidates
- Handling a large TA team and delivering a High number of M-O-M
- Created strategic plans based on the inputs received from the Business to source and identify the right set of candidates.
- Conducted exhaustive primary and secondary research across industries, functions and geographies based on the research plan which includes industry, company and function wise talent mapping to identify the top talent for the organization
- Created and maintained a robust talent pipeline for current and future mandates.
- Owned and facilitated the complete hiring process for Campus Like processing online assessments and case studies, group discussions and personal interviews
Employer Branding :
- Leading the Employer Branding execution for Pristyn across social media/Digital platforms.
- Partner with TA, Brand, Tech and Categories/other teams to build a digital presence via Events, Campaigns, Engagement and Media Initiatives.
- Accountable for the Employee Advocacy Program for Employer Branding using various tool
- Enhancing Pristyn brand through the articulation of the Employee Experience journey.
- Building process with the objective to call out the value proposition of working at pristyn and create a sense of relatability with candidates, and to provide one consistent story about the journey of Pristyn and its business model to all candidates.
- Built a recruiting strategy in collaboration with the Business Leaders to entice a robust and diverse set of campus talent that aligns with pristyncare objectives and values.
- 10+ years of experience in core talent acquisition and set-up TA process for early-stage startup / Global hiring experience would be added advantage
About Pristyn Care :
Visit Pristyn Care at : https://www.pristyncare.com/
Healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and surgical infrastructure of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability.
Founded by a team of ex-Max and Medanta doctors, and ex-UrbanClap and Mobikwik folks -Dr. Garima Sawhney ,Dr. Vaibhav Kapoor and Harsimarbir Singh, we at Pristyn Care are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India. Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since June 2018 and has since then expanded to +40 cities across India.
We are series E funded, led by Tiger Global,Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 2000+ people including 450+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 100,0K+ happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 700+ hospitals pan India , including corporate hospitals. Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.
Pristyn Care has also launched its own fitness and wellness brand named -beatXP. beatXP is a wellness startup, founded in 2018 by Harsimarbir Singh, Dr Vaibhav Kapoor, and Dr Garima Sawhney, which was first launched with Pristyn Care brand name & then later on rebranded to beatXP in the year 2021.
BeatXP aims to improve human lives with the help of technology and has introduced all necessary health monitoring devices such as BP Machine, Glucometer, weighing scale, thermometer, oximeter & many more to ensure all vital human body diagnostics can be monitored easily anytime, anywhere from the comfort of their home.The Company believes in the motto "PREVENTION is better than CURE", and human lives can easily be improved through good lifestyle & fitness habits. Company aims to launch premium quality fitness & wellness devices in the future with the sole aim to make human lives better & easier.
Visit beatXP at : https://beatxp.com/
- Read More - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2021-25-indian-companies-rise-/
- Read More - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/startups/surgery-startup-pristyn-care-turns-unicorn-plans-to-expand-to-60-70-cities/articleshow/88299660.cms
- Read More at: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/funding/tiger-global-invests-40-million-in-pristyn-care/articleshow/82149056.cms
- Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
- Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
- Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/