Head - HR at Pristyncare
Views:612 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Pristyn Care - eCommerce Manager (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Responsible for managing and driving sales target through marketplace portals and brand website
- In depth knowledge of the following market places Amazon, Flipkart
- Design and implement strategy to increase traffic on product page and track competition
- Planning marketing activations & optimizing ROI for spends basis Impressions, CTR and Conversions
- Designed effective consumer campaigns on portals which includes On-site visibility, CPC & CPM campaigns
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store
- Forecasting and executing monthly/annual sales targets
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce
- Drive appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
About Pristyn Care :
Pristyn Care is an Asset Light full-stack healthcare provider that rents spare OT capacity and Surgical infra of a hospital to perform surgeries for its own patients via Pristyn's full-time surgeons. We do elective procedures in Proctology, Laparoscopy, ENT, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & IVF, Urology, Vascular, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, and Aesthetics. Pristyn Care has a team of high-quality surgeons, a tech-enabled patient acquisition engine, process-driven patient care, insurance clearance expertise and a network of Hospital partners with predictable OT availability. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India and abroad.
Pristyn Care, headquartered in Gurgaon, is operational since Jun, 2018 and since then have expanded to 30+ cities across India. We are series D funded led by Tiger Global, Epiq Capital. Sequoia Capital, Hummingbird Ventures and Greenoaks Capital are other key investors. With a team size of 1100+ people including 300+ surgeons, we are proud to have served more than 30,000+ happy patients till now. Our surgeons are performing surgeries in 450+ hospitals pan India including corporate hospitals.
Pristyn care is among the esteemed list of official stakeholders with Swasth which has top 25 Indian startups along with best hospitals of India. Swasth's mission is to lay the foundation of a technology framework that will form a digital backbone for healthcare delivery in India (www.swasth.app). It aims to optimize hospital capacity by use of the latest digital technology.
- Read More at: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/funding/tiger-global-invests-40-million-in-pristyn-care/articleshow/82149056.cms