Team Leader at Ten Heads
Views:227 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Priority Relationship Manager - BFS (2-10 yrs)
The Role Responsibilities
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT -
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.
- Serve as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank.
- Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the segment.
- Achieve the Targets set in terms of product mix.
- Induction of all new customers brought in by the Branches & Direct Sales team.
- Achieve "best in class" productivity in order to maximize the efficacy of the sales process.
- Achieve the budgeted cross sell targets.
- Aggressive Sales call plans to acquire large prospective customers through referrals.
- Ensure coverage of customer base in accordance with the approved contact plans.
- Coordinate customer events for the cluster along with the product team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.