HR at Prione Business Services Private Limited
Views:1105 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Prione - Taxation Analyst (0-2 yrs)
Cloudtail India Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Prione Business Services Private Limited. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran Management Services Private Limited and Amazon Asia Pacific Resources Private Limited. Cloudtail India Private Limited is one of the sellers on the www.amazon.in platform and operates in various product groups such as Consumer Electronics, Apparels, Media, Home & Kitchen etc.
- Cloudtail is seeking a Taxation Analyst to manage all direct taxation related matters for the group. The job responsibilities would include the below:
- Ensuring adherence with all compliances under the Income-tax Act, including computation of Income-tax, filing returns, withholding taxes and equalization levy.
- Managing and coordinating tax audits, transfer pricing, including audit preparation, responding to document requests, litigation support etc, as may be required
- Computing Income-tax provision for US GAAP
- Providing direct tax subject matter expertise to various business lines including Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Customer Service, and various product groups.
- Reviewing new business initiatives and assisting with identifying direct tax impacts on the business.
- Providing end-to-end tax requirements for projects and business initiatives, the candidate will work closely with other tax team members to scope these requirements.
- Researching and advising on various direct tax matters for residents and non-residents (examples - withholding tax position, tax treaty position, permanent establishment position etc.)
- Working closely with external advisors, for review of tax impacts on business, tax compliance and forms, agreement, and such other documentation.
- Assisting with managing relationships with outside tax consultants and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis.
- Chartered Accountant with 1+ years of direct tax experience or relevant experience during articleship in a large professional services firm
- Working knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA), Corporate Law & International Tax