HR at Prione Business Services Private Limited
Views:527 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prione - Senior Financial Analyst - CA (7-10 yrs)
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
- Cloudtail seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to be a key business partner with the Retail teams. Cloudtail is continuing to expand its successful retail business and we are looking for a highly motivated leader who will partner the vendor management team and will be responsible for key business KPIs on In-Stock; profitability, working capital investment; Inventory Reserve for the business category.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including corporate finance; vendor management and category management teams; AR, Accounting, and software development teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive the P&L of the business by highlighting negotiation, pricing, other opportunities and creating accountability in the system.
- Deep dive on impact of selection plans of the vendor management team and planned purchases. Review impact on working capital and guide business on corrective steps to keep working capital healthy.
- Preparation of Annual plan and Quarterly forecast.
- Inventory review and analysis to identify slow/non-moving inventory and work with business teams to improve inventory health and inventory reserves.
- Monitoring and reviewing the actual performance against the plan and provide relevant data points to leadership team to enable decision making.
- Continuous benchmarking of existing vendor terms and drive towards improved terms year on year.
- Identify key vendor funding opportunities to improve credit terms and in effect working capital investment.
Education - CA preferred