Prione - Regional Sales Manager (6-11 yrs)
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. (Prione) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in todays digital economy.
As a Regional Manager in Prione, you will be managing a team which will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with small and Small and medium enterprises and sellers. They balance their time between acquiring new business customers and enabling those sellers to grow their business online. You will also work closely with high profile organizations directly and help with their procurement requirements and then work with internal Amazon teams to determine the best solution to address the business needs. Exhibit strong people managing skills and develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, production, maintenance, supply chain and IT and keep a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented, possess superior communication skills and be comfortable in working autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. Able to create and communicate a bold vision for the organization. Demonstrate a superior track record for execution, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, and successful in all phases of account management including prospecting, acquisition, integration, scaling and retention of sellers. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Manage a region with more than 4-10 cities to acquire new sellers & upsell in specific categories and with desirable selection.
- Understand products and services offered by Prione and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to internal and external audiences.
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales & city leads across multiple locations
- Develop and implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target for various services using local knowledge, secondary research and past data
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for Prione's services
- Lead the team of sales leads to acquire SMEs with valuable selection and to manage their performance in early days to establish long-term partnerships
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on online platform
- Drive adoption of new services, promotions or processes across city teams
- Analyze data and improve or develop processes to help sellers become successful on online platform.
- Review the processes through customer feedback mechanism and provide feedback and suggestions to modify them to enhance customer experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.