Manager - Recruitment at Cloudtail
Views:3133 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Prione - Manager - Recruitment Leader (4-8 yrs)
About Cloudtail :
Cloudtail India Private Limited is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cloudtail offers over 6 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world. Cloudtail's parent company i.e. Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran and Amazon.
Why work with us?
We are inspired by the idea of changing how people think about talent acquisition. And we- re looking for new team members who share our passion. The Cloudtail team is encouraged to think big and innovate our customer experiences of the future. Every day in Cloudtail offers an opportunity where you will be empowered to deliver world-class innovation and solutions.
- The Prione Group talent acquisition team is seeking a talented, results oriented Recruitment Manager with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our talent acquisition organization. You will partner with the business teams to focus on both strategy and execution of meeting hiring goals. We expect you to bring your recruiting industry expertise, passion for client service and commitment to viable talent strategy to Prione group.
- This manager will work closely with the Cloudtail hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute against a longer-term Talent Acquisition strategy to deliver the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have superior stakeholder interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving recruiting objectives and lead by example. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies
- Build engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals at a rate faster than the business growth rate.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-functional special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Manage a team of Recruiters, Associate recruiter and Recruitment Coordinators.
- Achieve targeted productivity levels/SLAs for associated recruitment processes such as onboarding, payments, background checks, Employee referrals
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Work as an independent recruiter for end to end closure of niche and senior roles.
Job Specifications :
- Fulltime MBA in HR or allied field of studies is required
Experience Requirements :
- 4+ years of experience in Talent acquisition
- 2+ years of people management
- Experience in partnering with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting.
- End to end project launch and implementation
- Experience in automation and deep understanding of recruitment systems
- Sourcing expertise across multiple channels
- Deep understanding of market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Analytics tool is preferred
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document writing and report preparation.
- Willingness and ability to scale between tactical process management and strategic partnership with leaders