Recruitment Program Manager at Prione
Views:9138 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Prione - Manager - Account Management (8-12 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- As Manager, Account Management, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for SMB businesses in India. You will work with a set of high potential SME sellers and a team of account management associates to enable sellers to perform better in self-sustainable manner on the platform.
- To be successful in this role you will need superior customer-interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous start-up kind of environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Building selection :
- Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, and getting support for marketing campaigns.
Drive Seller Success :
- You will be responsible for driving seller success on the platform by formulating strategies and inputs basis seller needs through your team of Managers and Associates.
Business planning and communication to senior management :
- Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- 8 + years of relevant experience in sales manager / vendor manager/ category manager/account manager role
- Deep understanding of industry and experience in managing sellers and franchisees will be desirable
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.