Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:6184 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Prione - Financial Analyst - CA (0-2 yrs)
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Private Limited is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon Asia, based out of Bangalore and was established in June 2014. Our vision is to enable SMB success in the digital economy through creation, upliftment and maintenance of SMB capabilities. We operate through our offices in all major locations in India and are currently ramping up for covering more locations.
Prione offers employees a growth-oriented environment and opportunities for developing into leadership positions within the organization. Some of our important culture practices include customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results.
Job Purpose :
Prione seeks a Financial Analyst who would be integral part of the Finance Partnering, Accounting and Controllership team. This position is expected to have a strong sense of ownership, ability to identify process improvement opportunities, drive positive change across the organization, and enhance controllership process across the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Monthly Revenue accruals and Invoicing details
- Preparation of Management Financial statements for MFR
- Review of cost ledgers and preparing Budget vs Actual Schedules for Revenue and key cost components.
- Ensure Strong Management and Controls over Prione Opex
- Consolidation of Financial and HC requirement for Budget, RnO and OP Planning
- Partnering with Businesses and Function team for cost optimisation and EBIDTA improvement initiatives
- Preparation of financial and Management reports for financial evaluation example ROI, VOSA/COSA, etc
- Partnering with Businesses for New Initiatives costing structure, P&L monitoring, etc
- Assisting in driving WBRs, MFRs, and QBRs.
- Develop process and control documentation for finance processes and implement best practices
- Involves interaction with Business, Business Analysts, G&A Functions and Accounts team
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- Chartered Accountant.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant business finance experience
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Knowledge of IN accounting standards and procedures
- Should have good knowledge and speed in working with Excel.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Management reporting and Good analytical skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.