Recruiter at Cloudtail
Views:5766 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Prione - Associate Manager - Sales - Cataloguing Services (3-9 yrs)
Associate Manager - PCS
Reporting Manager: PCS Monetization Lead
Team Size: 3-4
Reportees: Sales Associates / Executives
People Manager Role: Yes
About Prione :
Prione Business Services Pvt. Ltd. ( Prione ) is a joint venture between Catamaran Ventures and Amazon. Prione was established in June 2014 to initiate and enable Small and Medium businesses (SMBs) to be successful in the e-commerce space. Prione has a strength of 500+ feet on the street team with a reach in 150+ cities in India. Prione's vision is to enable Indian SMBs and make them successful in the fast-growing digital economy by creation and upliftment of SMB capabilities. We offer services that enable SMBs to develop their business profitably using the power of the internet to reach their customers and to succeed in today's digital economy.
- Prione Cataloguing Services runs various monetization products in the catalogue enhancement domain. As a sales Lead with PCS, you will lead a team of sales representatives engaging with retailers/brands at all points of their life cycle. You and your team will have to identify and pitch PCS monetization services to Amazon sellers basis their lifecycle and would be responsible to grow the business manifold over next few years.
- To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Understand products and services offered by PCS and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Maximizing monetization opportunities by identifying, prospecting, pitching, converting, closing and realizing payments from potential clients(sellers/Brands)
- Adding to the existing client base in PCS and constantly develop new accounts
- Work towards pushing clients to increase outlays for digital spends.
- In depth account management skills to ensure client servicing and increasing repeat business possibilities
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on our systems.
Job Specifications :
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- More than 2 years of experience in sales leadership roles preferably pitching to large sellers/accounts.
- Proven ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English and local language is important along with awareness of local retail landscape.
- Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes.
For More details please visit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.